This project is read-only.

Building from Source (+ Document.Upload() issue)

Oct 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM

So, my main problem is that I can't seem to get a document uploaded using the (Stream fileStream, AccessTypes accessType, bool async) overload version of the Document.Upload method. I was able to just use a different overload, and then modify my document's AccessTypes value to private and re-save it... but that results in two requests. 

I then proceeded to download the source code to try to include that project into my solution instead of the precompiled binary, so I could try to step into the Upload method and see what might be going on. The problem, of course, is that there is a .pfx file which asks me for a password.

So... what's the password? 

Much appreciated.

Oct 1, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Just figured out that there seems to be no big problems if I just exclude the .pfx file from the project (i.e. the assembly does not appear to be enforcing a strong name upon itself, so you must have just have that in there for GAC installation?). I think that, plus the SourceSafe .vspscc files you kept in there should probably come out before distributing the source. I figured it out though... so I'm sure most others will too. (there's definitely no reason you should be leaving you source control bindings in there though).

Thanks for the nice API wrapper here.